VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF DESIGN.Ideas and aesthetics come from a variety of sources, within and beyond my own design background. This helps us come from rich sources for every project.
YOUR HOME COULD BE A STORY,
OR YOUR GREAT ESCAPE
Why a story? I was a lit major in college, in large part due to Saturday trips to the “grownup section” of the library with my dad. All this balanced by a keen hobby-like interest in home design, from my mother’s constant redecorating. Your home can be a story written from your life’s journey. And a refuge from your public or social life.
KITCHENS FOR COOKING AND GATHERING
Balanced with sleek surfaces and functional layouts. A kitchen project can feel overwhelming. We’ll organize your kitchen design project into manageable steps. We often start with a detailed questionnaire that we answer together.
Then a needs analysis of key areas
- Appliances: high function and beauty
- Pantry: food storage space, refrigerator size and style
- Cabinet Storage: small appliances, dining and cookware
- Sink Area: countertop space, dishwasher, sink and faucet design
- Preparation Area: counter space or island
- Cooking area: cooktop and oven or range
- Gathering area: seating and location
PERSONAL BATH DESIGN
Are you a traditionalist who wants to create a style in line with your classic John Gaw Meem home on Santa Fe’s eastside? Maybe you are looking for moody and sexy—contemporary drama with special features? Or Is your dream bath a light and white spa that makes you feel pampered and luxuriously clean? A popular mode!
There are endless materials in these styles. The trick is making choices that endure, in sync with the rest of the home.
WHAT DO YOU WANT IN YOUR BATHS?
- How many do you have and what size are they?
- Large spa-like Master Bath
- Master Bath, but not so large
- Smaller Guest Bath
- Guest Bath that doubles as powder room
- Powder room, limited family use
- Family bathroom, which may be the only bath in the home